Sunbelt Business Brokers


Small investment

Bringing Business to America: The E-2 Investor Visa

Are you an investor/entrepreneur aspiring to establish a business or make an investment in the USA?

The E-2 Visa offers an enticing opportunity, granting you the ability to live, work, and operate a business within the country. WIth as little as $100,000 dolars, you can obtain an investor visa.

Additionally, this visa allows you to bring your spouse and children, providing them with opportunities for work authorization and education in the United States.

Countries that have
E2 treaty with the U.S.

An E-2 treaty, also known as a Treaty Investor visa, is a bilateral agreement between the United States and certain countries. This agreement allows citizens of those countries to apply for an E-2 visa to invest in and operate a business within the United States.

Essentially, the treaty facilitates trade and investment between the U.S. and partner countries by providing a streamlined immigration process for eligible investors and entrepreneurs. To qualify for an E-2 visa, applicants must be citizens of a country that has signed such a treaty with the United States and meet specific investment and business operation requirements.

For a full list of Treaty Countries,  CLICK HERE:


Invest in Your Future

Visa to America31 years of experience

Visa to America is your trusted partner in navigating the complexities of obtaining a business visa to the United States. Our seasoned team understands the intricacies of the visa application process, ensuring that you receive expert guidance every step of the way.

Whether you're an investor, entrepreneur, or business professional, we leverage our expertise to streamline the visa application process, helping you secure the necessary documentation to realize your business goals in America.

Trust Visa to America for unparalleled support and success in obtaining your business visa.